MAEER's MIT Saint Dnyaneshwar B.Ed. College has a tradition of providing highest level learning and teaching resulting in outstanding student outcomes. From the portals of this college, students have progressed to become community leaders and achievers not only in the field of Education but in diverse other fields, realizing their dream to be the best. Our College has young adult learning environment that blends with the tradition and culture of the MIT Group of Institutions. The facilities, teaching and learning programs are contemporary and relevant to the needs of students. The college lays strong emphasis on student achievement at the same time recognizes the critical importance of a strong student support network.
Various Diverse activities conducted throughout the Academic Year
- Workshops conducted on,
- Preparation of Teaching Aids by experts from SCERT
- Life skills
- Models of Teaching
- Constructivist teaching- learning
- How to write best answers in B. Ed examination - Subject wise Guidance
- On campus placement with diverse schools and mock interviews.
- Emphasis on the use Cooperative and Collaborative learning techniques and Constructivist Approach
- Student and Staff Enrichment Programme - wherein latest update in the field of Education is shared such as Work Culture, Revised Bloom's Taxonomy, Transactional analysis, Mentoring and Coaching, Trends in Education,
- Street Play on Swacch Bharat Abhiyan and Dengue Awareness as a part of serving for community.
- Social service activity in collaboration with NGOs like Door Step, Teach for India etc.
- Quality Enhancement Programme - Our college has conducted 'Quality Enhancement program' that provides extra guidance to the students working to attain higher outcomes.
- Experts Lectures conducted under the Girls Personality Development Scheme and Students Guidance Scheme